Empire Healthcare Consulting (EHCC) gathers the following information about users:
Information provided through optional, voluntary submissions. These include, but are not limited to purchasing products or services, participating in surveys, submitting questions or comments, or requesting information.
Empire Healthcare Consulting uses the contact information you provide to help create and continually improve its services for you. It uses payment information for payment processing purposes and takes steps to secure that information. It creates and maintains other information such as customer or member account status, choice of services, and customer or member logs in the normal course of providing service. Empire Healthcare Consulting uses your information to make your experience with its services more personalized, convenient and relevant to you.
Empire Healthcare Consulting has security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. It restricts access to member information by EHCC’s business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve its services. These parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Empire Healthcare Consulting’s online courses are offered exclusively online and are completed through self-paced study. EHCC does not have a formal enrollment process. All courses are available to all students, and students may choose to purchase one course in any program, or all of them depending on their individual need for professional development.
Empire Healthcare Consulting offers professional development courses and does not have a formal admissions process for any of EHCC’s courses or programs of study. The general public can purchase any EHCC course at any time and are not required to take specific courses. EHCC does not offer any employment placement assistance and therefore cannot track student placement in the medical coding field. Students should select individual courses depending on their prior educational experience, and recency of academic experience and/or professional experience.
For our Medicare Risk Adjustment Training Course, we recommend that students have prior medical coding training.
Empire Healthcare Consulting does not sponsor financial aid programs, and, accordingly, does not have a policy at this time.
TUITION & FEES
Total costs per course include required textbooks. Empire Healthcare Consulting does not charge separate admission and tuition fees. Fees are specific to individual course enrollment.
Refunds are not issued for courses listed in Empire Healthcare Consulting’s Medical Coding Academy or Medicare Risk Adjustment Training course.
Refund requests may be submitted by contacting email@example.com within three days after the date of purchase, provided that the student has not accessed the online course.
Our online courses are self-paced, asynchronous, and available to students 24/7. We do not have an academic calendar or course cancellations because all courses remain active 365 days.
Empire Healthcare Consulting’s staff members are available during business hours, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday excluding Federal holidays. Your instructor’s contact information is located on your syllabus and can be contacted anytime via email.
Empire Healthcare Consulting does not offer job placement services.
NOTICE TO STUDENT
Please do not purchase any of Empire Healthcare Consulting’s courses without reading this document.
- This agreement and the course information available on Empire Healthcare Consulting’s website constitutes the entire agreement between the student and EHCC.
- Any changes in this agreement must be made in writing and shall be available to all students on EHCC’s website.
- EHCC does not guarantee the transferability of credits to another school, college, or university. Coursework are not likely to transfer; any decision on the comparability, appropriateness and applicability of credit and whether credit should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
- I have carefully read this enrollment agreement and reviewed the course information provided on Empire Healthcare Consulting’s website.
- I hereby acknowledge that Empire Healthcare Consulting has made available to me all required disclosure information listed in this Terms & Conditions document.
- I understand that Empire Healthcare Consulting does not guarantee transferability of credit and that in most cases, credits or coursework are not likely to transfer to another institution.
- I understand that the Empire Healthcare Consulting does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon course completion
The student acknowledges reviewing a copy of this agreement before purchasing Empire Healthcare Consulting’s courses. The student, by purchasing EHCC’s courses, acknowledges that he/she has read this document and syllabus and understands the terms and conditions, and agrees to the conditions outlined in this document.